Monday, May 24, 2010

KATRINA & JAMIE'S ENGAGEMENT!

Since I just recently began blogging, some of my engagement sessions from this season are missing out on having their own blog entry... So I'm going to begin adding posts from the past with some of my favourite images of client's whose weddings are still upcoming :)

To begin, here is Katrina and Jamie!
Katrina is such a fun bride to work with- I'm pretty sure she loves weddings almost as much as I do! She is super organized, has impeccable taste and is single-handedly planning her entire wedding. And she isn't even stressed out! In fact, she seems to be having the time of her life... Last time we met for a chat, she introduced me to "The Book": an enormous album stuffed full of photos, ideas, samples and inspiration for what I know will be a truly gorgeous event.

So stay tuned for images from their wedding this June. Meanwhile, here's my faves from their fall engagement.















No comments:

Post a Comment