Sunday, May 23, 2010

JENNE & ANDREW: MARRIED MAY 16TH

After getting to know these two at their 3-hour engagement shoot, I was really excited to attend their wedding... Not only are they the friendliest people on the planet, they have a contagious care-free attitude that makes photographing them effortless.

And as if my job couldn't get any easier, one of my favourite wedding planners, Aileen from La Vie Douce planned the day for J & M. So of course, everything went off without a hitch. I'm looking forward to working with Aileen on a few more weddings this summer :)

Jenne changed from her traditional white gown, to a bright pink "princess" dress and then again into a traditional Korean "Han-bok". She was beautiful in all three, and my absolute favourite part of the day was when Andrew saw her posing for me on the lawn and gasped. I turned to him and said "that's your wife!" and all he could do was nod.
























No comments:

Post a Comment